Warm Springs Higher Education has published the requirements for the Tribal Education Loan/Grant Program (2019.20 Tribal Scholarhsip Guidelines). The Early Bird Application deadline is May 1, 2020. The final deadline is July 1, 2020. The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Tribal Scholarship Program is for Tribal Members attending a College or University in pursuit of an associate, bachelor or master degree. Also eligible is Distance Learning & Vocational education (long and short term).
A requirement for the Tribal Scholarship is to apply for FAFSA.(FAFSA & required documents to complete) The sooner you apply your FAFSA, the better. COCC is offering a number of workshops where you can learn about the FAFSA application and process. (2019 COCC FAFSA Schedule)
Applying for additional scholarships is also a requirement. Here is information on a number of scholarship opportunities and other information.
- OSU Scholarship Search & Assistance
- Oregon Student Aid and scholarships
- Indian Health Service Scholarship PrgrmPortland, OR
- Ford Scholars InfoSheet
- Ford ReStart Info Sheet complete Bachelors age 25 older
- Ford Opportunity Info Sheet single parent
- Ford Fam. Found. Scholar
- COCC Scholarship listing
- AIS SCHOLARSHIP
- 2020 Voice of Democracy
- 2020 Patriots Pen
- 2019-20 Other Scholarship Listing
- 2019.2020OPG Handout
- 2019.20 OR Teacher Scholar. Prgm.
- 2019-2020 standard budget tuition
- 2019 Skills Trades Fair
- 2019 Pacific Region scholarship form
- 2019 HS Cascades East AHEC Med Stars camp
- 2019 HS Cascades East AHEC Med Stars App.
- 2019 Cascade East Health Ed. Scholar.App
- 2018 Truman Picard Scholarship
If you are planning on attending college or pursing distance learning or vocational school in fall 2020, you need to start applying to schools, filing your FAFSA, applying for scholarships, and completing the Warm Springs Tribal Scholarship application and process to submit by the Early Bird Application on May 1, 2020.
For more information or assistance contact Carroll Dick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-553-3311.